APM: Way off topic: Strongbad invades Austin

Ian Remmler ian at remmler.org
Sat May 21 20:23:20 PDT 2005

I was just looking at the Alamo Drafthouse site and noticed that
the Brothers Chapman, creators of Homestar Runner, Strongbad,
etc. are coming to Austin.  They are doing shows at 7:00 and
9:30 on Friday, June 10th and Saturday, June 11th (actually, the
Saturday show at 7:00 is sold out already).

http://www.originalalamo.com/online_tix/show_details.asp?show_id=2666

I've got my ticket for Friday at 7:00.  Anyone else willing to
risk burnination?

	- Ian.

--
"I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle."
        -- A. Dent