APM: Wednesday Meeting Announcement

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Tue Jun 14 13:11:14 PDT 2005

Tomorrow (Wednesday) we'll be having four speakers on a variety of
interesting topics. Something for everyone. Perl Logging, writing Perl
to write Java, Acme surprises, and Perl AJAX (Ruby on Rails for perl).

	• 	Ezra Pagel: Log::Log4perl
	• 	Bill Raty: Java.pm (and how to call Java using a Perl interface)
	• 	Ian Remmler: Acme::* (and a secret program demo to be revealed live
at the meeting)
	• 	David Bluestein: Catalyst (Perl's answer to Ruby on Rails and AJAX)
[Time Permitting]

We'll also review future meeting topics from our list of 5 or 6 ideas
from last meeting and mailing list.

Meeting starts at 7 pm, at ARL (http://austin.pm.org/)

Dinner (and final presentation writing) at Double Dave's at 5:45 pm.

David
David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer         dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.
http://www.interaction.net
     -- Specializing in Interactive, Database Driven Websites --