APM: Small job for Perl/Javascript person

Joe Cooper joe at swelltech.com
Sat Feb 12 22:19:22 PST 2005

Hey Sam,

Thanks for your interest, but I signed someone from this list on to
tackle this project yesterday.

That said, we'll be doing quite a bit more with this project as things
proceed (and after we have a little revenue from the project), so I'm
pretty confident there will be quite a few other chances for folks to
get involved.

Given the slew of extremely qualified people we got responses from
within a few hours of posting, I think all of our future perl jobs will
be posted here first, assuming no one is irritated by the posts.