APM: scp with perl

Chris Tooley chris at tooley.com
Fri Jul 23 09:41:40 CDT 2004

Public Key authentication is your only path around the password problem.
Using keys you can reasonably securely attach to a server and as long as
the user that you're attaching as is limited in capabilities having no
password on the private key can be more secure than using passwords with
ftp.

Chris