APM: DECEMBER MEETING VOTE RESULTS

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Sat Dec 11 18:20:25 CST 2004

After writing a Perl script to tabulate votes, and coming up with
numbers that looked very similar, I threw out the voting program
tabulator and made a decision for the red states (or is this the blue
states?):

December APM Dinner Meeting
When: December 15, 2004
	6:30 pm
Where: Kerbey Lane (http://www.kerbeylanecafe.com) at 12602 Research
(see website for map)

I know this one is far up there for southern/central people (and for
this I consider myself southern), but it was the most recommended of
them for parking and various other reasons. And at 6:30, that should
give downtown people time to get there without having to fight traffic
too much hopefully.

As a benefit to this one though, afterwards we could retire to Dave &
Busters since it was a (very) close second, but that can be decided by
the attendees--fun, beer or milkshakes :)

Sam, could you update the website please? And put Ian up for Jan 19th
speaking on Maypole at ARL.

David

David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer         dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.
http://www.interaction.net
     -- Specializing in Interactive, Database Driven Websites --