APM: NOMINATIONS: December Meeting--Closing Wed.

Sam Foster austin.pm at sam-i-am.com
Fri Dec 3 11:59:53 CST 2004

David Bluestein II wrote:
> Okay, I've gotten three suggestions for Dec. Meeting (though the "not vegetarian") was more of a vote against. Anyone else want to suggest anything/place before we poll everyone for their preference?
>
> David

On that note, I'll make a more positive suggestion - Mothers, on Duval
in the Hyde Park area - is a very nice vegetarian restaurant with plenty
of space inside to spread out, lovely food - they have excellent
enchilladas as well as the usual veggie fare, and good service.

For my negative suggestion: not barbeque please. I can only eat so much
potato salad and pickles (the standard veggie option)

Sam