APM: Call for Meeting Topic/Speaker

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Thu Aug 12 08:44:30 CDT 2004

Okay, haven't heard anything. Does anyone have anything interesting to present on? I've been working with SQL::Abstract and CGI::FormBuilder to try to build a framework so I could show some of that, but I don't have a full meetings worth on it. Maybe we can get 3-4 people to talk on something interesting like we did last month with Bill and Wayne. Anyone want to be a co-speaker?

David

>Hey, who was going to update the website with meeting information? I know
>someone said they were, but needed a password/access from Wayne.
>
>Also, any suggestions for meeting topics from the list?

ok I'm once again poised to update the site.

As I missed the last meeting, Do we have details on:
	where the meeting is to take place (ServerGraph?)
	time (7pm?, meet for dinner at pokejoes at?)
	topics?

I'll try and get this done today if I can get this info.

Sam