APM: PDF::API2

Tom Bakken tom.bakken at tx.usda.gov
Wed Oct 29 10:34:29 CST 2003

I just installed PDF::API2.  I created a valid pdf document.  Works great.
Then I wanted to be able to display perl generated PDF directly to the
browser from my Apache web server without creating a temporary pdf file, but
I don't know how to configure things to do that and the documentation
minimal.  Also can't seem to find a man or perldoc entry after installation.
I'm probably just looking in the wrong place.

Anybody know how to do this, and/or where to find some good documentation?

Tom Bakken