APM: Bring Your Problems, a.k.a. The Doctor is In

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Tue Nov 11 18:08:37 CST 2003

My apologies for the short notice of the change of subject for
tomorrow's Austin Perl Mongers meeting.

The meeting program is now a help desk format.  If you've got a question
(preferably perl, but hey we're flexible :) ask it and hopefully someone
will have the answer.  Certainly someone will help you find the answer.

There will be a hub to plug into and hopefully wireless access also.
I'll have a local, up-to-date copy of CPAN served from my notebook so
internet access requirements stay low.  We will have internet access.

I'll try to also have the O'Reilly Perl CD Bookshelf available.

Since it is very short notice and not everyone will have a perl question
or want to play perl guru, I'll add "bring your linux/unix question" to
the agenda.  I can answer many Linux/Unix questions and hope some other
linux/unix experts show up.

Any questions?  Email or call me.  (791-2046)

Wayne Walker