APM: No APM meeting tomorrow.

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Tue Nov 11 15:52:52 CST 2003

Mark and I have talked (emailed).  Mark had been correctly informed that
the conference room we had been meeting in at Servergraph had been torn
down to build 2 offices.  But the offices only ate 20% of the old conference
room and the tearing down of two walls actually made the space much
larger and more open.

So, the meeting is back on, but Mark is unable to give his talk
tomorrow.  Some members have talked about more of a problem solving
atmosphere for the meetings.

Therefore, tomorrows meeting is scheduled to be a "bring your
problem(s)" meeting.  Each person with a problem to be solved can
explain their particular problem and then whoever can help solve that
problem will help them, right then.  So if you can bring a notebook,
even if you don't have a problem to solve, it would be helpful.

I believe I'll have both ethernet and 802.11b access for the meeting.

More details to follow.  Any questions, call me (791-2046).