APM: cpan.org???

David Bluestein II dbii at mudpuddle.com
Mon Mar 31 23:50:11 CST 2003

Weird. I see the same thing, and it definitely wasn't that way Saturday
morning as I was just there. Internal pages seem to be the same, and it is
weirder that links on the main page to the old main CPAN page don't
reference CPAN. Wonder if the domain expired/the server has had the main
page replaced?

David