APM: Null fields and 100% porcessor

Wayne Walker wwalker at broadq.com
Tue Apr 1 16:20:17 CST 2003

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 03:27:59PM -0600, Goldilox wrote:
> Thanks for all the response - I had sent an email (I thought) to this group and
> got no response about the NULL problem
>
> what's the difference between austin-pm at pm.org and austin at mail.pm.org?

Errmmm, I think Monday had a lot to do with it.  I saw your other email
yesterday but the Modays-suck monster kept me too busy to respond.  I
suspect others were similarly inundated.

> I guess I'm hearing that the Perl script will let go of the processor as much
> as it needs when web server requests come in. I'll be going with that and
> trying it for now anyway.

True.

> I hope I'm not being too confusing here.

Most problems that require help are sufficiently complex to create
confusion :)

> Rhett

Wayne Walker

www.broadq.com :)  Bringing digital video and audio to the living room