APM: Bug tracking tools

Marc Majcher majcher at majcher.com
Thu Nov 21 11:35:58 CST 2002

Mark Lehmann <mlehmann at marklehmann.com>:
:
:I am looking for bug tracking tools for software projects.  Sometime I can
:manage bugs in as well as allow customers to track the status of bugs.
:
:Preferrably an open source tool that is easy to install and learn.
:
:Any recommendations?

That's funny - at this very moment, I have this page open:

http://www.fogcreek.com/FogBUGZ/

It's pretty good - Fog Creek produces a few solid pieces of software,
and Joel writes some pretty interesting articles on the development
process.  It's not free as in beer, but it is cheap, and totally worth
it.  (Of course, I was there to steal features for my own perl-based
bugbase, but that won't be ready to go for a while...)

--
DVS
"I love America, but I hate the government." - Rep. Jim Traficant (D-Ohio)