[Athens-pm] Hello

wer wer flywing555 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:22:27 PDT 2007

For those watching this mailing list and wandering what happened
with the meeting, I would like to inform you that it actually took place
at the specified date.

We were four. One CPAN contributor, one who would like some help with
a module almost finished (documentation and makefile)-anyone interested
may contact this list. The other two of us-including myself- perl new to
average users, not ready for a real contribution yet.

I was actually happy to meet people with that level in Athens.
The number of us does not encourage pretty regular meetings,though.
Any questions or suggestions can be listed here, I suppose.

The next meeting will be anounced when enough requirements are posted.

:))