[Asheville-pm] hello from VA

alex at keystrokes.us alex at keystrokes.us
Sun Dec 31 07:10:41 PST 2006

hi sauoq

good to hear form you.  I'm not sure when I'll move to Asheville. I'm in a
good job here in VA and liking the work and the people a lot. But I also
want to move down there. I am monitoring monster.com for work in the
Asheville area but so far there doesn't seem to be too much.  How do you
keep busy there?

There is really nothing pushing me to move other than being nearer my
daugther and her husband.  I get down there 3 to 4 times a year. I was just
there for the holidays and plan on being there again in January for a few
days.

You sure live in a great environment. I grew up in New Hampshire in the
summers and WNC is very much like it  - but with a better winter.

alex