[Asheville-pm] hello from VA

sauoq at justperl.com sauoq at justperl.com
Sat Dec 30 13:00:13 PST 2006

Hi Alex,

Your characterization of this PM as "not very active" is an understatement.
:-)

I'm here though. I've been using perl pretty regularly for over 10 years. I
started with perl4 and, yes you're right, it's not the same language now.

When do you expect to move here? Anything more definite than "in the next
couple of years"?

-sauoq