Meeting sometime soon?

Arthur Corliss corliss at sinbad.net
Sat Mar 20 13:52:00 CST 1999

Greetings:

Just thought that it would be a good idea to get everyone together for a face
to face, since this group is just getting off the ground.  Basically, this
will be a chance for people to familiarise themselves with the others in the
group, as well as go over some wish lists of activities and other such fun.
Remember, this group is only going to be as successful as what the members put
into it.

So, would anyone like to eat lunch/dinner sometime soon to discuss the
direction of the group?  Drop me a line, and we'll get something coordinated.
. . :-)

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Bolverk's Lair -- http://www.odinicfoundation.org/arthur/