Group Activities

Arthur Corliss corliss at sinbad.net
Thu Mar 18 19:13:04 CST 1999

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Fred Steinberg wrote:

>  Arthur> Greetings: Just wanted to touch bases with everyone and see who
>  Arthur> all would be interested in meeting for a Perl discussion, as well
>  Arthur> as other activities. :-)
>
> Sounds good to me; though I don't have any good suggestions for agenda
> items. Anyone got any ideas?

<G> I hope we're not the only ones on the list right now.  :-P  Where is
everybody?

How about these, for a few ideas:

	1)  Do we have a regex wizard in the group?  How about some
	    hardcore perlre demonstrations?
	2)  Anyone gotten on intimate terms with a certain module?  How
	    about some classes on usage?
	3)  How about some debates on optimisation, or even good coding
	    styles?
	4)  Perl book reviews--anyone read anything interesting lately?

These are just some ideas that we could all benefit from.  Any other ideas out
there?

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Bolverk's Lair -- http://www.odinicfoundation.org/arthur/