Things I do With Perl

Kevin Creason kevinc at lansat.net
Tue Mar 9 11:47:11 CST 1999

I've used perl to access Postgresql, MySQL, and Solaris system functions
like useradd, passwd, create guestbooks, information forms, allow users
to update mailing info, change password, etc, etc.  I created a little
utility to add to server-parsed web pages to log visitors, where they
came from, referrals and things.  It was easier than parsing out the
Apache log files and distributing them to users interested in such
statistics.

Nothing terribly flashy, but functional.