Perl Mongers Meeting

corliss at odinicfoundation.org corliss at odinicfoundation.org
Sat Jun 19 13:49:27 CDT 1999

Actually, it looks like it might be better to push this off a week.  Mike
would like a little more time for his module class, you've already announced
that you're going to be going over sound issues with the normal meeting, and
we sent out the meeting notice a tad late, anyway.

Let's plan for next week.  :-)