Banner/Link exchange proposal (fwd)

Jeremiah Johnson jjohnson at psg.com
Wed Dec 22 11:58:53 CST 1999

I fully understand that.  BUT how often is the reply intended for the
list, and how often is it untended for a single person.  This is a list,
not an address book, and if most of the traffic doesn't go to everyone,
then the list should be dissolved, because its not doing its job.  If most
of the traffic goes to the list, and not to an individual person, then why
should I have to go through that extra step to get the To: field to say
what I want it to say?

When I reply, I want everyone to see it.  That's what a list is
for.  That's why I joined, because its a discussion group, not a list of
people to talk to one on one.

I don't want to have to do extra work to get this list to behave like
every other list on the planet.

-Jeremiah Johnson
psg.com/~jjohnson