Perl/Tk

Dave Pomeroy dpomeroy at greatland.net
Wed Apr 28 00:01:29 CDT 1999

I have Perl and Tk installed.  When I do a perl  -e 'use Tk'  it appears to
work correctly.  However when I try a small program like this I get an error.
Can one of you folks tell me if my installation is the problem.  Here is the
error:
"Goto undefined subroutine &main::-1 at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk/Widget.pm
line 318."

#!/usr/bin/perl
use Tk;
my $mw = MainWindow->new;
$mw->title( "Hello World" );
$mw->Button(-text => "Done", -command => sub {exit})->pack;
Mainloop;

 Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks for the help.

 --
Dave Pomeroy