[AmsterdamX-pm] Call for Speakers for next AmsterdamX.pm (27th Jul, Fri)

Upasana Shukla me at upasana.me
Mon Jul 13 12:33:09 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

We plan to have our next AmsterdamX.pm meeting on 27th July, Monday
& we need speakers for it.

Please consider these things if you are willing (or hesitant) to give a
talk:
* You can talk about anything, but perl related topics are more
recommended. (We've audience from different language backgrounds)
* If you plan to give a talk at YAPC(Yet Another Perl Conference) or any
other technical conference, then presenting at AmsterdamX.pm meeting
would be a good rehearsal for you .
* All talks should be in English.
* It can be a lightning talk (5-10 min) or a long talk (30-40 min).
* Talks can be of beginner, intermediate or advanced level (we've
variety of audience).

So, if you're interested in giving a talk, then please send an email to
me (or Sawyer X in CC), with the following information:
* A brief introduction of yourself
* Topic of your talk
* Brief description of your talk
* Duration of your talk

Soft deadline for talk submission : 17th July, Friday.

If you've any questions, then please feel free to contact me.

Thanks.

--
Upasana