[AmsterdamX-pm] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Th. J. van Hoesel th.j.v.hoesel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 23:45:59 PDT 2013

oh... now it's even getting worse...

@Sawyer X
Please accept my apologies: I was not aware that the message was to the all members of the mailing list. (hopefully it is an embarrassing long list by now). I shouldn't have responded to that email way after midnight, thinking it was ONLY to Mr van Oers himself. And yes I usually check to who I respond - THIS is to the mailing list ( is it ??? ). Had I known it was to all members than I would have written it in English. It is not my intention to exclude any member of the list, that would defeat the whole reason of being a member of this list in the first place and it would be against my desire to meet a few of the most wonderful people of this planet, gathered in one single room, sharing their knowledge and insight - and having a drink.

My next responses will be in English or Perl (or Objective-C or crappy PHP).

=====[ TRANSLATION START ]
That wasn't my intention Henk, that was a to fast 'click' on a notification I received and had not read properly - thousand times my apologies

Send from my iPhone
=====[ TRANSLATION END ]

Prettig weekeind! :-)

Theo van Hoesel