[ABE.pm] See you Wednesday!

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Thu Jan 13 11:35:06 PST 2011

* James Beers <james.beers at backbonesecurity.com> [2011-01-13T13:48:58]
> I always sucked at those tests where it's a list of 50 things and the teacher
> says "Read the directions" and then lets you go.  I never read the directions
> and just started plugging away at the list of 50 things only to find that the
> directions stated "do item 42 and sit quietly until the test is collected".
> :/

I hate those tests.  It's not cool to put an instruction at #192 that says "ha
ha don't really follow #1" because enumerated instructions are supposed to be
carried out IN ORDER.

> While I am making excuses, I also don't have a smart phone :P

You're the second person to use that as an excuse this week.  I wonder if
Google would like to give everybody I know a free Nexus.

> My apologies folks, first round is on me next time, assuming I find it.

No problem.  I still got my beer, so everything is okay.  See you next time.