[ABE.pm] See you Wednesday!

James Beers james.beers at backbonesecurity.com
Thu Jan 13 10:48:58 PST 2011

I always sucked at those tests where it's a list of 50 things and the teacher says "Read the directions" and then lets you go.  I never read the directions and just started plugging away at the list of 50 things only to find that the directions stated "do item 42 and sit quietly until the test is collected". :/

While I am making excuses, I also don't have a smart phone :P

In short, I went to Machs Gute failing to realize that the meeting was at Hometown Heroes :)

My apologies folks, first round is on me next time, assuming I find it.
Jim