[ABE.pm] dinner wednesday; location? future hacking?

Tom Freedman tfreedman at iqep.com
Mon Nov 5 12:46:53 PST 2007

I won't be there until late, if at all.  I've got to put the kids to bed which, these days, means I won't be free until ~8:30.  I'll call Rik when I'm available, though, and see if you guys are still drinking... er, talking. :-)

-Tom

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.