[ABE.pm] Is this a crazy idea?

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Sat Feb 3 09:10:43 PST 2007

And another thing...

To display the comapny data, I need to either A) store all of the data
in the web page and redraw it with Javascript which is doable but that's
a lot of data being trasnferred or B) use AJAX to pull the data.

If I use AJAX, does that mean I have to SELECT the data from the
database, unserialize it with Storable, serialize with the $XMLSERIALIZE
module, send it to the web page and unserialize it again?

I guess I could initially serialzie the data into XML, but then I have
all the verbosity and I lose the transparency of Storable which is a bad
thing since I still need to do some Perl-crunching on the data, no?

Faber Fedor
President
Linux New Jersey, Inc.
908-320-0357