Schedule???

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Wed Apr 19 06:26:24 PDT 2017

Is there any way to find out what -- if any -- of my submissions
were accepted as talks?

There is barely enough time to write something good at this point!

I can see how to pay for the conference ticket but there is nothing on
the website that allows "registering" so that I can see and update the
talks or view a schedule.

I know several people who are *not* going to YAPC this year because
they have no idea what is going to be there and don't have any more
time to reserve the vacation -- or flights -- to attend.

Please! Put something on the bloody webpage: there is one Wiki entry
from Rolfsky for vegan pizza and that's it. Drop the submission page
and put up a *calendar*, start listing accepted talks somewhere; or
start telling people that their talks were not accepted.

It would be really, really, really helpful if the CFP page would
include what email domain the talk responses are arriving from so
that people can search for them or avoid filtering things into the
bitbucket.

Puttingn on the conference is a helluva lot of work and it is hard
to keep up the energy. But it's time to slurp your favorite caffinated
beverage and sprint for it so that we have people attending.

thanks

--
Steven Lembark                                       1505 National Ave
Workhorse Computing                                 Rockford, IL 61103