(Public) transportation to Amusement parks and Kennedy Space Center

Tim Vroom vroom at blockstackers.com
Fri Jun 17 16:50:38 PDT 2016

There may be bus/van tours for KSC (and perhaps other attractions) that
will pick up at hotels and take you there.

This is an example -- I'm sure there are several companies to choose from,
this is the first one I came across in a search -- I remember finding
similar when searching for KSC info at last Orlando YAPC.

http://www.taketours.com/orlando-fl/kennedy-space-center-1-day-tour-842-210.html

Or another -- maybe not with hotel pickup but meeting point somewhere
in/near Orlando -
http://www.grayline.com/things-to-do/united-states/orlando/

So another option to consider,

-- Tim Vroom