Orlando arrivals and Arrivals Dinner

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Thu Jun 16 15:51:25 PDT 2016

YAPC::NA::2016 attendees,

Let me encourage you, if you haven't done so already, to sign up for one
of the Sunday evening arrival dinners:

http://www.yapcna.org/yn2016/wiki?node=ArrivalDinners

We've got about 30 signed up for the main arrival dinner and 10 signed
up for the more vegan friendly Alt Arrival Dinner.  Either way, you're
guaranteed to have some friendly folks to dine with on the night before
YAPC.

Also, let me encourage you to post the day and time you will be arriving
at the Orlando airport:

http://www.yapcna.org/yn2016/wiki?node=ArrivalsAndDepartures

Since MCO is many miles from the DoubleTree hotel, taxi fares, etc., are
non-trivial.  Speaking for myself, I'd like to connect with anyone
arriving at MCO in the noon-1300 range on Sunday.  If you post your
arrival time, you may be able to find someone to split the cost of this
transportation segment with.

Looking forward to YAPC!

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan