go fund me to yapc

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Jun 8 23:35:01 PDT 2016

On 06/07/2016 05:08 PM, Uri Guttman via yapc wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i am between jobs now (any leads are welcome!) so i can't easily pay
> my way to yapc. i am asking here for help with that. this would be
> loans unless you want to donate. i have my yapc ticket already but
> need help with air (boston to orlando), hotel (i can split a room - i
> have one reserved already) and daily expenses. as you may know i have
> helped out yapc in many ways in the past including auctioneering,
> social events and other stuff. some karmic payback would be wonderful.
> a job would even be better!

hi all,

i just set up a go fund me account at: gofundme.com/28j4c5w. i set the
goal for $1500 but i expect it to be less. anyone want to share a hotel
room with me? that will lower my expenses by quite a bit. also i intend
to pay back all donations after i land a new job so consider this a loan
(unless you really want to donate to my cause).

thanx,