go fund me to yapc

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Jun 7 14:08:15 PDT 2016

hi all,

i am between jobs now (any leads are welcome!) so i can't easily pay my
way to yapc. i am asking here for help with that. this would be loans
unless you want to donate. i have my yapc ticket already but need help
with air (boston to orlando), hotel (i can split a room - i have one
reserved already) and daily expenses. as you may know i have helped out
yapc in many ways in the past including auctioneering, social events and
other stuff. some karmic payback would be wonderful. a job would even be
better!

thanx,