Late Addition to the YAPC::NA 2015 Schedule: Mobile Apps... in Perl?

Jordan M Adler jordan.m.adler at gmail.com
Wed May 13 19:25:45 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'd like to let you know that my presentation, which is a very broad but
very shallow view of the modern mobile web, has been slotted in as a late
addition to the schedule.

*Mobile Apps... in Perl?*http://www.yapcna.org/yn2015/talk/6045

Mobile Apps... in Perl?  Yes, it's possible.  Web developers can provide
push notifications, engaging user experiences, and rich offline experiences
on mobile and on desktop.

Join Jordan Adler, a Google Developer Advocate, as he reveals the future of
mobile web and how it can bring a greater level of engagement with your
users.

Thanks,
Jordan