YAPC home page has awkward layout, doesn't display all sponsors

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Tue May 12 20:31:19 PDT 2015

I agree with Jim Keenan on his main point that all the sponsors should be shown
at once staticly, rather than an animation of one at a time.  I also generally
think that animations looping through a list of things is a fad and that static
displays are better on web pages.  I disagree on the Camelia logo and think it
looks perfectly fine. -- Darren Duncan