Perl 6 talks (was: Re: YAPC::NA Schedule is available)

Daniel Wright dan at dwright.org
Thu Apr 2 08:36:46 PDT 2015

> On Apr 2, 2015, at 10:30 AM, drforr--- via yapc <yapc at pm.org> wrote:
>
> If we're doing the ... flags? on badges thing, I'm pretty sure at least a few of them were custom printed, so why not add a perl6 flag? Or have a stack of perl6 buttons available? I'm sure I can find at least one lying around the house, or at least can bring a stack courtesy Evozon.

The badge ribbons were donated and we’ve just been depleting that stock year after year.    Have custom ones made is expensive.    If somebody wants to bring a stack of “Perl 6” ribbons to YAPC for name badges, we’ll be happy to put them out on a table for people to take.

This place seems to have better prices than I have seen in the past:

	https://www.marcopromotionalproducts.com/ribbons.html

-Dan