Conference T-Shirts

Chris Prather perigrin at prather.org
Sun Jun 29 17:23:32 PDT 2014

I have a copy of a list of names and addresses that was presented to me at YAPC::NA. I am waiting for the printers to finish printing the remaining shirts before I do anything further.

If you would like to be added to this list please email me your name, address, and preferred shirt size. I will endeavor to ship them when I can.

-Chris