YAPC::NA Arrival Dinner

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Fri Jun 20 18:47:51 PDT 2014

On 06/20/2014 07:30 PM, John SJ Anderson wrote:
> Well volunteered, Uri. Let us know what you hear.

sorry but i didn't volunteer. i am jammed all day saturday and fly out
early on sunday. having organized many arrival dinners (first was in
boca and i helped out at st. louis so it goes back to last century) i
know what it takes and i don't have the time. if the crowd is small
enough (and it won't be as people will hang out in the lobby asking
about it), we could just drop in on a place. as i said, the hotel
restaurant may be a good option. gotta take a look at the menu. my other
choice would be the sushi/japanese place a couple of blocks away.

thanx,

Uri Guttman - The Perl Hunter
The Best Perl Jobs, The Best Perl Hackers
http://PerlHunter.com