Kennedy Space Center trip

Indy Singh indy at indigostar.com
Fri Jun 13 07:52:24 PDT 2014

A reservation is recommended.

They have a tour called Explore Kennedy Space Center which runs for about 2 to 2.5 hours. It runs at 10:30 11:30 12:00 and 1:00. They do sell out so a reservation is recommended. I suggest calling them.  Bring id or passport.

The tours have changed since last year.  There is no longer access to the Vehicle Assembly Building for example.

Web site: https://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/
Telephone: +1 866-737-5235

For beach visiting I recommend the Cocoa Beach Pier. It has showers, washrooms, restaurants, pier. Free parking after 4pm.

Second choice would be Coconuts in Cocoa Beach it a restaurant on the beach. Free parking on the streets nearby.

Indy Singh
IndigoSTAR Software -- www.indigostar.com