Kennedy Space Center trip

Wendy van Dijk yapc2009 at wendy.org
Fri Jun 13 07:44:32 PDT 2014

Liz and I went last year Januari to Kennedy Space
Center, came in early enough (before noon), and
were able to choose any tour they had, and there
were some choices (long, short, some with and
some without some important buildings).

We took one of the longer ones, that brought us
into the Vehicle Assembly Building (awesome!) ,
near some of the launch platforms, on a radar
station, and into the Apollo command room.  At
the end we went into the big museum-like
building, where I had tears in my eyes because of
my first encounter with an Apollo 5 rocket, that
was just "hanging there".  It was a dream come true.

So, go there, go early, have fun.

Greetz, Wendy