other hotels

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu Jun 5 08:06:21 PDT 2014

On 06/05/2014 10:46 AM, Len Jaffe wrote:
> Just please understand that you're trying to book a hotel in Orlando FL,
> one of the biggest US tourist destinations, in the summer vacation season.
>   You're not going to find anything cheap.
>
> Hotels will be operating near capacity. That's why the doubletree doesn't
> feel compelled to offer you a discount.

i even checked out a marriott courtyard which is usually less expensive
than doubletree and they were at about $160! not worth the small savings
to be out of the main hotel.

btw, are we getting wifi free? i sensed it is charged for as some
breakfast/cocktail deal said it included free wifi. that smells like
they charge for it. i would hope our conference would be getting wifi in
the hotel included.

thanx,

Uri Guttman - The Perl Hunter
The Best Perl Jobs, The Best Perl Hackers
http://PerlHunter.com