other hotels

Adam Prime adam.prime at utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 5 07:42:04 PDT 2014

http://www.yapcna.org/yn2014/wiki?node=WhoIsStayingWhere

has links to a bunch of other nearby hotels. A couple of my co-workers
are staying at the travelodge, and i believe they are paying under 400
per room for the 4 nights we're down there.  It's about a 20 minute walk
from the Double tree.

that page also mentions a few people that are staying at the double tree
that have beds up for grabs.

Adam