Participation of non-attendees

Buddy Burden barefootcoder at gmail.com
Fri May 31 01:06:15 PDT 2013

Guys,

> Other than the Arrival Dinner, are non-attendees coming to Austin with an
attendee welcome at any of the events?

Glad someone brought this up. :-)

My son will be coming along, mainly just to see Austin.  I doubt he will be
interested in seeing any of the talks, but he may want to tag along with
me, and I assume he'll want to come to the talk I'm giving just to see how
it goes for me (and possibly to heckle me if given half a chance).  I know
people have brought spouses and/or children before, but I've never inquired
how that works.  What's the policy for non-attendees in the conference
itself?

            -- Buddy