perl jobs bof location

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu May 30 15:20:36 PDT 2013

hi all,

i see 15 names on the perl jobs bof page which is great! we will be
meeting at the under the oaks cafe in the TCC for monday lunch. i spoke
to cafe managers and i should be able to move some tables and chairs
around to accomodate us. yapc is pretty much all the cafe will be seeing
this week. i hope to get the table/chair stuff done earlier but may have
to do it just as lunch starts. any help with that and resetting
afterwards is welcome.

remember, lunch is two hours on monday so we have plenty of time to
cover more jobs stuff and stories.

http://www.yapcna.org/yn2013/wiki?node=Perl%20Jobs%20BOF

thanx,