Meeting more people: Hallway++ means you're never interrupting

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcat.co.uk
Tue May 21 17:53:47 PDT 2013

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 06:12:57PM -0400, Deb Nicholson wrote:
> I'm also in! Is replying to this thread the best way to make sure I'm "in"
> or should I bring a sharpie?

There'll be stickers - at the registration desk and carried by a bunch of
the instigators, myself included.

But a sharpie is totally good too.

Whole point here is "no outside intervention required".

You'd be more than welcome to add yourself to the HWPPPeople wiki page (which
is linked from the blog post) but it's also entirely not required.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst