Meeting more people: Hallway++ means you're never interrupting

Wendy van Dijk yapc2009 at wendy.org
Wed May 22 03:16:40 PDT 2013

Last year I got some 6 stickers from Matt.  I put two on my badge
(one on the front, one on the back) and two on my t-shirt (one on the
front and one on the back).  I managed to peel them off my t-shirt
the next day and put them on a fresh t-shirt. The last day I had to
use the last two stickers.

They are black on white and visible enough to attract people who want
to make a random chat or a more serious discussion.

Wendy