Anti-Arrival Dinner

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Tue May 21 11:18:07 PDT 2013

I just wanted to remind folks that in addition to the Arrival Dinner,
we'll also be having an Anti-Arrival Dinner. No, it's not a departure
dinner, it's simply a dinner at the same time with fewer people at a
different venue.

If you'd like to attend this dinner, please sign up at
http://www.yapcna.org/yn2013/wiki?node=AntiArrivalDinner so I have a rough
head count.

We will meet at 7pm in the lobby of the Thompson Conference Center. I will
have a car, and can give rides. Others may have to cab it or walk or fly
or skip (your choice).

Right now I'm leaning towards The Clay Pit. It's reasonably close, the
menu looks good, and vegan items are supposedly labeled on the printed
menu. Absent any objections, that will be the dinner venue.

Afterwards I plan to go to a vegan ice cream parlor, then pass out in a
sugar-induced coma. You are welcome to join me for that as well.

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)