Meeting more people: Hallway++ means you're never interrupting

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcat.co.uk
Tue May 21 17:34:06 PDT 2013

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 07:30:31PM -0400, Kevin Zembower wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-05-21 at 17:02 +0000, Matt S Trout wrote:
> > tl;dr ->
> >
> > If it says Hallway++ on somebody's badge or on a sign at a table, they're in.
>
> Is it too late to have "Hallway++" badge ribbons made? Like the ones
> last year, with adhesive and text like "Hardware Hacker" and "Has
> Been" (two of mine).

We used stickers last year, and there'll be plenty of stickers this year.

The whole point of hallway++ is to be its own thing outside of the 'real'
conference organising, hence why I considered suggesting they happened for
badge ribbons and then decided it wasn't in keeping.

You can join in with just a sharpie; a ribbon would've been overkill :)

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst