RFC: YAPC Code of conduct up on github?

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcat.co.uk
Sun Mar 24 13:51:14 PDT 2013

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 01:30:15AM -0400, Denise Paolucci wrote:
> As someone who *has* been harassed at conferences before -- though not YAPC, which I've found delightful -- it's always nice to hear efforts to make a particular space more welcoming come from people who are making those efforts because it's the right thing to do. :)
>
> I'll also drop in a link here to the Dreamwidth Diversity Statement, which contains the most exhaustive list of axes-of-diversity we (and our users) have been able to think of in four years or so:
>
>    http://www.dreamwidth.org/legal/diversity
>
> Likely not all applicable, but it's CC-BY-SA, so feel free to borrow liberally!

http://shadow.cat/blog/matt-s-trout/on-not-being-a-problem/

probably has some ideas as well. Feel free to take from that as CC-BY-SA
or, honestly, under any reasonable license you can think of - I'll happily
add a note to any text you want confirming that as it gets committed.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst