looking for the college lab that trained students

Zakariyya Mughal zaki.mughal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 18:05:11 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-06 at 20:49:38 -0400, Faelin McCaley Landy wrote:
> Man, I'm jealous. My school doesn't teach Perl...

That's an opportunity to teach some Perl to the other students! I've
given several presentations to my local ACM student chapter on cool
things that I've written (that just happen to use Perl in some part). I
think I may even go the route of inserting some Perl into the Unix
development workshop I was asked to give in the fall.

Cheers,
- zaki (sivoais)